Here we are using Application those we made in Ofbiz (Java) and Database is PostgreSQL. Open For Business (OFBiz) is a suite of enterprise applications built on a common architecture using common data, logic and process components. The loosely coupled nature of the applications makes these components easy to understand, extend and customize.
The tools and architecture of OFBiz make it easy to efficiently develop and maintain enterprise applications. This makes it possible for us as the creators and maintainers of the project to quickly release new functionality and maintain existing functionality without extensive effort. It also makes it easy to customize and extend existing functionality when you have a specific need.
REASON TO SELECT TECHNOLOGY:
- We are using Ofbiz (Java) ERP due to the strong CRM & Accounting module & GUI also (Graphical User Interface), easy to understand to the user.
- We are using PostgresSQL database because it is platform independent, it supports unlimited size of database, it supports maximum 32 TB table size & it supports unlimited rows per table.
- We can use Linux / Window base server for Application & Database.
- We are using Linux OS due the security and virus problem. It is more secure in comparison of window.
LICENSING COST OF SELECTED TECHNOLOGY:
- Don’t need to purchase the license for using the Ofbiz (Java) because it is the open source.
- Don’t need to purchase the license for using the PostgreSQL database because it is the open source.
- Don’t need to purchase the license for Linux server because it is also open source.
Those technology we are using it is authentic and open source so it will reduce the cost of your implementation.
SERVER ARCHITECTURE DIAGRAM :